We are really delighted that Salt Space will be re-opening on Saturday December 5.
Why not book your space now?
We will be open four days, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, and with fewer sessions in order to ensure we comply with Covid-19 guidelines, including extra cleaning between each session.
Bookings can be made via email or telephone, or via this website.
Please note that blankets and magazines will not be provided, so do bring your own – Netflix is available for the children, but no toys or books, so do bring something to amuse them!
Currently we are maintaining a 2m gap between chairs in the adult space and we are allowing only one family group in each section of the children’s space. If you are part of a bubble, please do let us know when you book.
For your protection and ours, we have a few guidelines in place and hope everyone attending will take note of these.
- Take into account the minimum social distancing advice – this is for the benefit of customers and staff.
- Wear a mask in reception – you will need to remove the mask once the session starts.
- Use the hands-free Hand Sanitiser as soon as you arrive.
- Take a tissue or two with you to use during the session – place used tissues in the bag provided and take home.
- Cough into a tissue – coughing is a symptom of many respiratory and allergic conditions, but for everyone’s peace of mind we ask all customers to cough into a tissue.
- Cancel your appointment if you feel unwell and/or think you may have symptoms of the coronavirus (high temperature or new and persistent cough or unusual loss of taste or smell). We will be taking everyone’s temperature when they arrive, including our own. 🤒
We can’t wait to see you all!